Dr. Guruprasad Reddy B V, OSH STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY MOSCOW, RUSSIA says no one should die of cancer. He suggested simple tips to prevent cancer :
Drinking hot lemon water can prevent cancer. Don’t add sugar. Hot lemon water is more beneficial than cold lemon water.
Both yellow n purple sweet potato have good cancer prevention properties.
1. Often taking late night dinner can increase the chance of stomach cancer
2. Never take more than 4 eggs per week
3. Never eat fruits after meal. Fruits should be eaten before meals
4. Don’t take tea during menstruation period.
5. Take less soy milk, no adding sugar or egg to soy milk
6. Don’t eat tomato with empty stomach
7. Drink a glass of plain water every morning before food to prevent gall bladder stones
8. Drink less liquor or avoid, no nutritional properties but can cause diabetes and hypertension
9. Do not eat toast bread when it is hot from oven or toaster
10. Do not charge your hand phone or any device next to you when you are sleeping
11 Drink more water in the day time, less at night
12. Six types of food that makes you happy: banana, grapefruit, spinach, pumpkin, peach.
13. Sleeping less than 8 hrs a day may deteriorate our brain function. Taking Afternoon rest for half an hour may keep our youthful look.
14. Cooked tomato has better healing properties than the raw tomato.
15. Hot lemon water can sustain your health and make you live longer! 16. Hot lemon water kills cancer cells Add hot water to 2-3 slices of lemon. Make it a daily drink. The bitterness in hot lemon water is the best substance to kill cancer cells. Cold lemon water only has vitamin C, no cancer prevention. Hot lemon water can control cancer tumor growth. Clinical tests have proven hot lemon water works. This type of Lemon extract treatment will only destroy the malignant cells, it does not affect healthy cells. Next… citric acid and lemon polyphenol in side lemon juice, can help reduce high blood pressure, effective prevention of deep vein thrombosis, improve blood circulation, and reduce blood clots.
You must be logged in to post a comment.